Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Research.....

Its midnight here and yet im still wide awake. I've been doin research the whole day as to how i can finish my experimental video making. I have few ideas already but im lack of software to use. I've been trying to find free one online like this photoshop thing to edit some photos but couldn't find one. Most of it you need to purchase. Oh well, of course who would have give it for free . Its a business for God sake...what i am thinking?
Anyway i'm sure there's a lot to know about this. Just learning little by little. Still have to figure out how to fix my dvd rom as well as it won't play a dvd disc- our wedding video on dvd. Its really mind buggling for someone who is not really a computer technician. Anyhow its a great challenge for me to be able to learn this stuff. In fact, i've always find it very interesting to learn.
Well its kinda late now. I'm just really dropping by to write a short update and to vent at least. I am excited for next week as i'm going to a training center for a computer technical course. Alright till then, have a good sleep everyone.

0 comments: