Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wedding Video

I finally finished my video editing and its already uploaded in our facebook page. Unfortunately i cannot give the link here for privacy. Anyway i felt good about it. My husband said its superb for a first timer. He said, it was done very good. I could use it as a good portfolio for a future job on  that field. Well i really thought it was done very poor but i'm happy to hear its not. Anyway after a lot of trial and error, i finally finished it. Learning by my own was very difficult. Researching and trying those free softwares online was really a risk. I almost give up but i'm glad i didn't. It was really tiring because i spent a lot of time in front of the computer but it was a fun experience after all. 

Alright gotta go now. Its late and i was supposed to sleep early because its my first day on training center tomorrow. I'm very excited to finally  study again at last on the field i am really interested in. Goodnight everyone! 

0 comments: