Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cream-O Biscuit and Cup Noodles .............



All alone but not home alone. It is just quite as all are already sleeping. My insomnia strikes me again and now found myself browsing around here. I guess the opportunity are hard to catch as well and it's very unpredictable this days. I was thinking maybe that would help me make busy for a while and will make me feel tired i hope but unfortunately there's nothing to work on. I've only got myself here a Cream-O biscuit and a cup noodles that my sister brought here from Japan. It's the last cup so its like a treat to myself since i always have little nieces to share it when they are around most of the time. Well, don't get me wrong here. I love sharing it with them but sometimes you have to keep something for yourself too and besides they are all sleeping now . Oh well, I guess i have to finish it now while its hot.

0 comments: