Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Old PC

It's been a while since my last post. I've been in and out to check once in a while but not really able to update. I have been stressed out for a lot of reason and was hindered from using my old desktop computer since i complained a lot about having a headache. For couple of months i managed to do that with the expense of losing a chance to work for some online opportunities.

Now perhaps the time i can slowly get back and do some catching up. I just hope this time i won't be having any problem with my old desktop. I knew i had to replace this and buy a new desktop computer but i still can't afford it right now. As for now i still have the patience to use this. It still work fine though even it sometimes go crazy like the last time my keyboard had stop functioning. I have tried some of the extra keyboards we have but unfortunately it didn't work so i had to buy new one. I was able to replace it with a better one. So far i never have problem with my keyboard except for my computer monitor that have change color which is very annoying since its affects my eye that cause me headache. I can't sometimes help to laugh with dismay whenever i encountered problem with my old desktop computer. I could simply choose to smash it like what my fiance did to his computer but i had to hold back since i have to consider the cost of buying a new one. Anyway i think my old PC was able to take a break as well when i was away. That was a good break i guess.

1 comments:

Bill Hawthorne said...

Greetings,

My name is Bill Hawthorne, and I represent maacenter.org, a leading web resource for asbestos exposure and mesothelioma cancer information. Our organization is dedicated to increasing awareness of the terrible health consequences of asbestos exposure through the distribution of the best informational materials and public outreach efforts.

I found your site through a search and decided to contact you because of its high environmental and green presence which is extremely important in our movement. Your viewers are extremely savvy and motivated. The promotion of how buildings should now be built using sustainable green products to avoid asbestos and mesothelioma as well as the awareness of past buildings and preventative steps in avoiding asbestos exposure are extremely important. My goal is to get a resource link on your site/blog or even to provide a guest posting to be placed.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to check out our website. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Bill Hawthorne
bhawthorne@maacenter.org
MAA Center is now on Twitter – follow us @maacenter