Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Old PC

It's been a while since my last post. I've been in and out to check once in a while but not really able to update. I have been stressed out for a lot of reason and was hindered from using my old desktop computer since i complained a lot about having a headache. For couple of months i managed to do that with the expense of losing a chance to work for some online opportunities.

Now perhaps the time i can slowly get back and do some catching up. I just hope this time i won't be having any problem with my old desktop. I knew i had to replace this and buy a new desktop computer but i still can't afford it right now. As for now i still have the patience to use this. It still work fine though even it sometimes go crazy like the last time my keyboard had stop functioning. I have tried some of the extra keyboards we have but unfortunately it didn't work so i had to buy new one. I was able to replace it with a better one. So far i never have problem with my keyboard except for my computer monitor that have change color which is very annoying since its affects my eye that cause me headache. I can't sometimes help to laugh with dismay whenever i encountered problem with my old desktop computer. I could simply choose to smash it like what my fiance did to his computer but i had to hold back since i have to consider the cost of buying a new one. Anyway i think my old PC was able to take a break as well when i was away. That was a good break i guess.

0 comments: